October 3

First, Let Me Start Off . . .

by RU1722

First, let me start off by saying that I have trouble reading. After reading a few pages of a novel, the words start to blur together and I lose a lot of interest. If you don’t have that struggle, you’re very lucky! It’s not that I don’t like reading, I just can’t read a lot and I get discouraged. With that being said, I’ll will post poems that I have written for the most part, and maybe a few I have read. I’ll probably include songs that I like, and treat them like the poems I’ve read

I bet you are wondering who I am at this point, so let me introduce myself as Ru1722. Don’t worry about the meaning of that, and that’s not important. I am 17 years old, and I have Asperger’s Syndrome. I’ll probably be writing about that too, it’ll be in a poem or something though.

So, as I wrote down earlier, I have trouble reading. I do more writing than reading, which I have only read short informational pieces that get to the point quickly. I’ve only read one novel on my own, and books I was required to read for school. I have never published anything, although I’ve thought of publishing a collection of poems I’ve written.

Since this blog requires me to give some information helpful to the literary community grow. Along with posting what I have written, I’ll be posting tips and tricks that will help the reader become a better writer.

I hope this blog helps out people who have a problem with reading, and aspiring writers out there. This blog should be a lot of fun, and I am really looking forward to it!

Posted October 3, 2016 by Mr O in category Uncategorized