January 19

Inspirational Quotes

By.Ralph Accornero

One thing I really like to read and look up are inspirational quotes. Simple yet so powerful it can make your horrible day into something spectacular. Particularly I like quotes that are from famous racing drivers and famous people with a love for the automobile. Some of my favorite quotes come from legends in racing such as Niki Lauda(“Rebels, lunatics, dreamers. People who are that desperate to make a mark, and are prepared to die trying”),, Dale Earnhardt(“You can’t let one bad moment spoil a bunch of good ones),,Don Garlits( “Everything was fine until I left and then I ran out of talent!”),Jeremy Clarkson(“Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that’s what gets you.” ), and many more. In a lot of the quotes I have read you can literally feel the passion and love these great men and woman had and have for their sport , and it gives me a sense drive to make myself the best possible person I can be, Just like they made themselves the best drivers they could be.Plus its something that you can do when your either stuck and dont know what to read or even write about,or it can be just soemthing you do when your bored.That’s why I really enjoy reading inspirational quotes.

Posted January 19, 2017 by ralphatv17 in category Uncategorized

4 thoughts on “Inspirational Quotes

1. Madoradus

I totally agree, quotes and aphorisms are some of my favorite things to read because they’re short and witty. One of my personal favorites: “Truths are not relative. What is relative are opinions about truth.” -Nicolas Gomez Davila

Reply
  2. Ru1722

I like how you included names of the people who you quoted. I really like the Jeremy Clarkson quote, it made me laugh! I wonder if punctuation and grammar is something you can work on.

Reply
  3. Mr O

I love how each of these quotes, though spoken in the context of auto racing, can also be applied to life! I’d love to read more posts about that.

Reply